Enecom HF80 flexible solar panel
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|Enecom HF20 flexible solar panel||06003DZ20||20.00||620 x 272||£199.00||£4.75||Out of stock|
|Enecom HF40 flexible solar panel||06003DZ41||40.00||604 x 536||£298.99||£6.25||Buy Now|
|Enecom HF80 flexible solar panel||06003DZ80||80.00||1104 x 536||£519.00||£6.25||Buy Now|
|Enecom HF90 flexible solar panel||06003DZ90||90.00||1230 x 536||£598.99||£6.25||Buy Now|
|Enecom HF130 flexible solar panel||06003DZ130||130.00||1350 x 660||£699.00||£6.25||Buy Now|
The Enecom brand is a high quality premium panel specifically designed to get maximum efficiency from the Sun.
Enecom flexible solar panels are ideal for adhering directly onto a curved boat deck or caravan roof, with no risk of damage caused by vibrations, high temperatures or contact with sea water.
Enecom panels can be curved by a maximum of 30% and, if they have been installed on a rigid surface, they can be walked on. The Enecom panels, their junction box as well as their cables are UV- and salt water-resistant.
The panels use monocrystalline solar cells encapsulated in a special polymer that allows a high light transmission, making the panels very efficient. The panels are also very light and completely recyclable.
These solar panels are especially convenient for use on boats and caravans, where flexible, shatter-proof, hard-wearing, water-proof and lightweight materials are required.
- Permanent: They can be glued in place.
- Removable: Eyelets so you can tie the panel to any part of your boat or vechicle, this can be useful if
- you decide to move the panel around or put it away for storage.
* Dimensions 1104mm x 536mm, weight 1.3kg
- Ideal for use on curved surfaces
- Can be flexed to 30%
- Fully salt-water resistant, including
- Can be walked on if installed on a rigid surface.
- Highly efficient
- Fitted with MC4 connectors