Enecom HFp and HFs series of panels for marine use
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|Enecom HFp 20w||06004DZ01||20.00||310 x 280||£220.00||£4.75||Buy Now|
|Enecom HFp 40w||06004DZ02||40.00||560 x 280||£310.00||£4.75||Buy Now|
|Enecom HFs 65w||06004DZ03||65.00||1370 x 344||£460.00||£4.75||Buy Now|
The Enecom panel is made of a special plastic material and it uses crystalline silicon technology to ensure maximum efficiency (more than double that of other flexible panels in amorphous silicon). It is extremely lightweight (approximately 1/10 the weight of standard panels) and thin (about thirty times thinner than photovoltaic panels with the frames) and, moreover, is completely recyclable.
- Permanent: They can be glued in place.
- Removable: Eyelets so you can tie the panel to any part of your boat or vechicle, this can be useful if
- you decide to move the panel around or put it away for storage.
* Dimensions closed 310mm x 280mm, weight 0.5kg
- Ideal for use on curved surfaces
- Can be flexed to 30%
- Fully salt-water resistant, including
- Can be walked on if installed on a rigid surface.
- Highly efficient
- Fitted with MC4 connectors