Enecom HFp 20w
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|Enecom HFp 20w||06004DZ01||20.00||310 x 280||£220.00||£4.75||Buy Now|
|Enecom HFp 40w||06004DZ02||40.00||560 x 280||£310.00||£4.75||Buy Now|
|Enecom HFs 65w||06004DZ03||65.00||1370 x 344||£460.00||£4.75||Buy Now|
The Enecom panel is made of a special plastic material and it uses crystalline silicon technology to ensure maximum efficiency (more than double that of other flexible panels in amorphous silicon). It is extremely lightweight (approximately 1/10 the weight of standard panels) and thin (about thirty times thinner than photovoltaic panels with the frames) and, moreover, is completely recyclable.
This range of Enecom flexible solar panels are ideal for charging satellite phones.
- Permanent: They can be glued in place.
- Removable: Eyelets so you can tie the panel to any part of your boat or vechicle, this can be useful if
- you decide to move the panel around or put it away for storage.
* Dimensions closed 310mm x 280mm, weight 0.6kg
- Ideal for use on curved surfaces
- Can be flexed to 30%
- Fully salt-water resistant, including
- Can be walked on if installed on a rigid surface.
- Highly efficient
- Fitted with MC4 connectors