11W Inpro-Solar Boat Kit
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|11W Inpro-Solar Boat Kit||05003IP01||11.00||450 x 270||£235.00||£6.25||Buy Now|
|22W Inpro-Solar Boat Kit||05003IP03||22.00||430 x 450||£300.00||£6.25||Buy Now|
This fully-marinised solar kit contains an 11W black-backed Inprosolar panel, together with a Sunsport 6 regulator, single port cable gland, fuse and a 310cc tube of adhesive. Once connected, the solar controller in this kit can remain permanently hooked up, even through winter, without draining the batteries, as it uses zero power in the dark.
The durable solar panel can be screwed or glued onto flat surfaces. Backed with fibreglass, (which makes it lightweight), it is encapsulated within a highly efficient transparent UV resistant polymer. Thin and compact, the panel can even be walked on with soft shoes.
* 10 year warranty
* fully encapsulated junction box with 1m cable
* Dimensions (mm): 450 x 270 x 4; 1.1kg
* Rating: 0.7A at 16.7V
With automatic nighttime shutdown the Sunsport 6 uses absolutely zero power in the dark, which means boaters can leave it connected all winter without draining the batteries.
* Save up to 10% of the power from a 5 Watt module.
* Protection (PV & Battery), against short-circuit & reverse polarity, overload, over temperature & battery removal
* Can charge a completely discharged battery
* Regulation method: Low frequency On-Off series; Typical set points: Off: 14.1 Volts On: 13.3 Volts
* Extreme design -40 degrees to +70 degrees C
* Series design (not shunt)
* Reliable - 100% solid state
* No radio interference
* LED indicates charging
* Wall mountable; stainless steel mounting screws provided
* Solid aluminium case, completely sealed in epoxy potting
* Dimensions: 6.4 x 9.6 x 1.8 cm; 210g
* Battery consumption zero, 0.0 mA
* Typical solar consumption 8 mA daylight only, 3 mA without LED
* 5 year warranty