85W Dual Battery Motorhome Kit
This solar power kit includes a dual battery controller to charge the primary and the leisure batteries in your motorhome. Each battery is charged independently of the other. The controller prevents overcharging yet uses no power in standby mode.
The kit includes an 90W solar panel, 10A controller, mounting brackets, fixings, cable gland and sealant. (Batteries are not included).
Simple to install. The fixing kit is for permanently mounting the solar panel on the flat roof of your motorhome or narrowboat (or caravan if you have two leisure batteries in use).
These panels are fitted with high transmission glass and bypass diodes, which means they make the most of sunlight and minimise the effect of shadows.
- 10A Eco energy Dual Battery Solar Controller
- High power polycrystalline framed Yingli solar panel with a weatherproof junction box & screw terminals
- Multi Contact 3m extension cable pair with MC3 connectors
- 2 x 0.3m 30A fused battery cable with ring connectors to fit to the batteries
- Simple mounting brackets, cable gland and 100ml Sika 291 sealant
- Full illustrated instructions with no soldering or difficult wiring needed.