120W Motorhome Kit with Panels and Y Connect Cables
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|120W Motorhome Kit with Panels and Y Connect Cables||05002MK06||120.00||£575.00||£15.00||Buy Now|
|130W Motorhome Solar Panel Kit||05002MK05||130.00||1470 x 680||£585.00||£15.00||Buy Now|
|40W Motorhome Solar Panel Kit||05002MK02||40.00||770 x 660||£250.00||£15.00||Buy Now|
|60W Motorhome Solar Panel Kit||05002MK03||60.00||660 x 630||£300.00||£15.00||Buy Now|
|90W Motorhome Solar Panel Kit||05002MK04||90.00||1010 x 660||£395.00||£15.00||Buy Now|
This 120W kit is designed to charge your motorhome, caravan or narrowboat 12V battery (and the controller prevents overcharging). It contains everything you need for permanent mounting on a flat roof and is simple to install.
The two 60W panels are fitted with high transmission glass and bypass diodes, which means they make the most of sunlight and minimise the effect of shadows.
As the world's largest solar panel manufacturer Yingli's solar panels offer superb value for money. Yingli panels have a proven track record of quality and testing control so that every panel is made to the highest standard.
- Yingli solar panel with high transmission glass front, aluminium frame, and weatherproof junction box with screw terminals.
- Panel includes bypass diodes to minimise the effect of shadows.
- 25 year module power output warranty.
- Panel dimensions: 770 x 660 x 35mm, 6.5kg - these dimensions are for each indiidual panel
- Rated 120W : 6.8A @ 17.5V
- 10A EPHC regulator/charge controller ensures your battery won't be overcharged.
- Dimensions (mm): 140 x 88 x 124
- Weighs 250g
- 4 charging states, including PWM
- operates between -35 to 55 degrees C
- 1 year warranty
- Each panel comes fitted with approx. 1m of cabling ending in MC3 connectors.
- 3m extension cables (+ve and -ve) terminating in MC3 connectors
- The panels are joined in parallel with MC3 Y connectors (not shown in images at present) fitted between the 1m panel cables and 3m extension cable
- Fused battery cables with ring connectors to fit to battery
- No soldering or difficult wiring is required – we've done it all for you!
- 2 x Simple mounting brackets allow you to fix your panel to your motorhome roof.
- anodized aluminum with stainless steel nuts, bolts and washers
- Cable gland and 100ml Sika 291 sealant
Please note, the solar panels in these kits are intended for permanent fixing.