Sunny Tripower 10kW AV40 Three Phase Inverter
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|Sunny Tripower 8kW AV40 Three Phase Inverter||07005DU21||8000.00||690 x 665||£2294.06||£15.00||Out of stock|
|Sunny Tripower 10kW AV40 Three Phase Inverter||07005DU17||10000.00||497 x 460||£2477.59||£15.00||Out of stock|
|Sunny Tripower 15000TL-20 On Grid Inverter (With Display)||07005DU19||15000.00||690 x 665||£3430.39||£25.00||Out of stock|
|Sunny Tripower 20000TL-30 On Grid Inverter (With Display)||07005DU20||20000.00||690 x 665||£3630.37||£25.00||Out of stock|
|Sunny Tripower 25000TL-30 On Grid Inverter (With Display)||07005DU18||25000.00||682 x 661||£3732.02||£25.00||Out of stock|
The new Sunny Tripower 10kW ensures maximum energy yields for homes. This inverter combines the integrated SMA Smart Connected service with intelligent technology for all ambient conditions. Thanks to its extremely light design, the device can be installed quickly and easily. The Sunny Tripower can be commissioned quickly via smartphone or tablet thanks to its integrated web interface.
Input, Protection & Efficiency
The broad input voltage range, up to 800V, combined with the asymetrical MPP inputs (two of them), allows for huge flexibility regarding the solar array(s).
The intelligent electronic protection covers:
- reverse currents
- surges (such as lightning strikes)
- detects and registers string failure
The unit has an efficiency rating of up to 98.3%.
The spring clamp AC terminals mean that specialist tools are not required. Instead, wiring the unit is fast and allows for a quick install.
The Bluetooth based communication system, fitted as standard, enables easy configuration via remote access using a notebook or PC.
Input specifications (DC):
- Max Power: 15,000W
- MPP Voltage Range: 320V - 800V
- Rated input 580V (Min 150V, Max 1000V)
- Max Current: 20A / 10A
- Max current per string: 30A / 18A
- Two independent MPP inputs for two strings (A) and one string (B) respectively
- Uses SUNCLIX / AC connections
Output Specifications (AC):
- Power: 10000W (at 230V 50Hz)
- Max Current: 3 x 14.5A
- Max Apparent AC Power: 10000VA
- Input-side disconnection device
- Ground fault monitoring
- Grid monitoring
- DC reverse pole protection
- AC short-circuit current protection
- All-pole-sensitive residual current monitoring unit
- Dimensions: 460mm (w) x 497mm (h) x 176mm (d)
- Weight: 20.5kg
- 5 Year Warranty