Solar Wall Fan
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|Solar Vent Day and Night||02002SV24||0.00||215 x 215||£55.00||£6.25||Out of stock|
|Solar Wall Fan||02002WM01||0.00||240 x 210||£49.99||£6.25||Out of stock|
|Solar Wall Fan Day & Night||02002WM02||0.00||240 x 210||£65.00||£6.25||Out of stock|
- These SUNVENTOR models come with two fan blades: intake and exhaust, intake fan blade is labeled "INTAKE"
- To exchange fan blade, simply pull the existing blade off and insert / push the new one. Care must be taken in pushing or pulling the fan blade so as not to bend the motor shaft; otherwise, its performance would be grossly affected
- If you have only one vent installed on your boat, we recommend using only the exhaust fan blade. If you have multiple vents, try different configurations of intake and exhaust to achieve effective cross flow ventilation.
- Area Size: Recommended Use
- Up to 24 ft: 1 exhaust vent
- Up to 40 ft: 1 exhaust vent and 1 intake vent
- From 40 ft or larger: 2 exhaust vent and 1 intake vent
With stainless steel mesh to prevent from mosquito or any small insect go into the area being ventilated