Victron BlueSolar Monocrystalline Panel Range
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|BlueSolar 30W - 12V Mono Panel||06002VT02||30.00||545 x 430||£38.99||£6.25||Buy Now|
|BlueSolar 55W - 12V Mono Panel||06002VT03||55.00||668 x 545||£77.39||£6.25||Buy Now|
|BlueSolar 80W - 12V Mono Panel||06002VT04||80.00||1195 x 545||£87.98||£15.00||Buy Now|
|BlueSolar 90W - 12V Mono Panel||06002VT05||90.00||780 x 668||£99.98||£15.00||Buy Now|
|BlueSolar 175W - 12V Mono Panel||06002VT08||175.00||1485 x 668||£199.98||£15.00||Buy Now|
|BlueSolar 200W - 24V Mono Panel||06002VT06||200.00||1580 x 808||£216.98||£15.00||Out of stock|
|BlueSolar 360W - 24V Mono Panel||06002VT07||360.00||1956 x 992||£311.99||£15.00||Out of stock|
Victron BlueSolar Monocrystalline panels are manufactured to the same high standards of all Victron equipment. The BlueSolar panels are designed to provide power to off-grid, domestic, motorhomes and boat systems, providing great performance in low-light and minimizing losses in shaded areas. The panels range from 30 watts up to 340 watts.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- Low voltage to temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shading.
- Sealed, waterproof and multifunctional junction box gives a high level of safety.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting or bespoke systems.
- Highest quality tempered glass provides enhanced impact resistance.
- Pre wired with MC4 connectors for panels of 80 watts or higher.
- 25 Year warranty on the power output and performance.