Victron BlueSolar Polycrystalline Panel Range
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|BlueSolar 20W - 12V Poly Panel||06002VT11||20.00||480 x 350||£28.98||£6.25||Buy Now|
|BlueSolar 30W - 12V Poly Panel||06002VT12||30.00||670 x 410||£35.99||£6.25||Out of stock|
|BlueSolar 50W - 12V Poly Panel||06002VT13||50.00||670 x 540||£58.58||£6.25||Buy Now|
|BlueSolar 80W - 12V Poly Panel||06002VT14||80.00||840 x 670||£85.98||£15.00||Out of stock|
|BlueSolar 100W - 12V Poly Panel||06002VT15||100.00||1000 x 670||£102.98||£15.00||Out of stock|
|BlueSolar 175W - 12V Poly Panel||06002VT16||175.00||1480 x 668||£157.98||£15.00||Buy Now|
|BlueSolar 260W - 20V Poly Panel||06002VT17||260.00||1640 x 992||£184.98||£15.00||Buy Now|
|BlueSolar 320W - 24V Poly Panel||06002VT18||320.00||1956 x 992||£266.75||£15.00||Out of stock|
Victron BlueSolar Polycrystalline panels are manufactured to the same high standards of all Victron equipment. The BlueSolar panels are designed to provide power to off-grid, domestic, motorhomes and boat systems, providing great performance in low-light and minimizing losses in shaded areas. The panels range from 30 watts up to 340 watts.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- Low voltage to temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shading.
- Sealed, waterproof and multifunctional junction box gives a high level of safety.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting or bespoke systems.
- Highest quality tempered glass provides enhanced impact resistance.
- Pre wired with MC4 connectors for panels of 80 watts or higher.
- 25 Year warranty on the power output and performance.