Yingli Polycrystalline Solar Panels
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|10W Yingli Solar polycrystalline panel||06001JP01||10.00||350.0 x 285.0||£60.00||£6.25||Out of stock|
|20W Yingli Solar polycrystalline panel||06001JP02||20.00||350.0 x 525.0||£110.00||£6.25||Out of stock|
|30W Yingli Solar polycrystalline panel||06001JP03||30.00||510.0 x 535.0||£175.00||£6.25||Out of stock|
|40W Yingli Solar polycrystalline panel||06001JP04||40.00||660.0 x 540.0||£200.00||£6.25||Buy Now|
|60W Yingli Solar polycrystalline panel||06001JP05||60.00||660.0 x 630.0||£250.00||£6.25||Buy Now|
|90W Yingli Solar polycrystalline panel||06001JP06||90.00||1010.0 x 660.0||£350.00||£6.25||Buy Now|
|130W Yingli Solar Polycrystalline Panel||06001JP07||130.00||1470.0 x 680.0||£500.00||£6.25||Buy Now|
Yingli's polycrystalline solar panels offer superb value for money. These 12V panels are suitable for a range of professional and DIY applications.
Heavy duty anodised aluminium frame provides high wind resistance and convenient mounting access. Cells are laminated between high transmissivity, low iron, 3mm tempered glass and a sheet of TPT material and finally two sheets of EVA to prevent moisture entering the module.
- Installation holes for standard bracket systems are located on the frame.
- Bypass diodes on panels 30W and above to improve shadow tolerance.
- Waterproof versatile junction box provides flexibility of connections.
- 60W, 85W and 130W panels come fitted with approx 1m length positive and negative cables fitted with Type 3 Multicontact connectors; cables are easy to remove and replace if necessary
- 10W to 40W panels come fitted with approx 1m of 2-core cable
- Modules are manufactured in accordance with IEC 61215.
- 25 years limited output guarantee.
- Require blocking diodes if not used with a regulator.
PLEASE NOTE: to view individual panel details please click on the relevant panel in the table above