Victron 250/60 MPPT Charge Controllers
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|SmartSolar 250/60 MPPT (12/24/48V) Tr||08002VT045||2880.00||185 x 250||£587.08||£6.25||Buy Now|
|SmartSolar 250/60 MPPT (12/24/48V) MC4||08002VT046||2880.00||215 x 250||£587.08||£6.25||Buy Now|
Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
Especially in the case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will increase energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
BatteryLife: intelligent battery management
When a solar charge controller is not able to recharge the battery to its full capacity within one day, the result is often that the battery will continually be cycled between a ‘partially charged’ state and the ‘end of discharge’ state. This mode of operation (no regular full recharge) will destroy a lead-acid battery within weeks or months.
The Battery Life algorithm will monitor the state of charge of the battery and, if needed, day by day slightly increase the load disconnect level (i.e. disconnect the load earlier) until the harvested solar energy is sufficient to recharge the battery to nearly the full 100%. From that point onwards the load disconnect level will be modulated so that a nearly 100% recharge is achieved about once every week.
Programming, real-time data and history display options
A smartphone or other Bluetooth-enabled device is required to connect to SmartSolar controllers. VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle is required to connect to a BlueSolar controller.
- Optional display - plugs into front of controller (display sold seperately)
- Bluetooth inside (dongle not needed) for wireless communication with smartphones or tablets.
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) for maximum energy harvest.
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
- VE.Direct communication port and VE.Can (Up to 25 units)
- Available with 35 mm² screw terminals (TR) or 3 sets of MC4 connectors (MC4)
- Up to 98% efficient
- 8 preprogrammed algorithms selectable with a rotary switch
- Battery reverse polarity (fuse, not user accessible)
- PV reverse polarity / Output short circuit / Over temperature
- Internal temperature sensor, compensates absorption and float charge voltages
- Remote on/off (2 pole connector)
- Programmable relay - DPST AC rating: 240VAC / 4A DC rating: 4A up to 35VDC, 1A up to 60VDC
- 5 years warranty