Morningstar Sunsaver controller 24V 10A
This solar panel charge regulator is rated at 10A for 24V solar systems (240W).
It is a high quality charger controller, fully encapsulated in epoxy potting with marine rated terminals for use in hazardous locations.
Made by Morningstar, these controllers use PWM* technology to extend battery life.
* low voltage disconnect facility
* battery selection (flooded or sealed)
* LED charge and load disconnect indicators
* reverse polarity protection
* temperature compensation
* constant voltage PWM series charging
* high level of lightning protection
* approved for use in hazardous locations
* dimensions: 152 x 55 x 34mm; 230g.
* rated inputs of 10A
* 5-year warranty
* PWM, or Pulse width modulation charging can double the life of a battery compared with On-Off charging. It typically sends 30% more solar energy into the battery per day. Average battery State-of-Charge is 90-95% compared to 55-60% for On-Off regulators.