40W Caravan Solar Power Kit
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|20W Caravan Solar Power Kit||05001CK01||20.00||525.0 x 350.0||£150.00||£6.25||Buy Now|
|30W Caravan Solar Power Kit||05001CK02||30.00||510.0 x 535.0||£185.00||£6.25||Buy Now|
|40W Caravan Solar Power Kit||05001CK03||40.00||660.0 x 540.0||£220.00||£6.25||Buy Now|
|60W Caravan Solar Power Kit||05001CK04||60.00||660.0 x 630.0||£285.00||£15.00||Buy Now|
Easy solar power for caravans! Our freestanding 40W solar panel kit contains all you need to keep your caravan battery topped up. The 40W Caravan Solar panel kit is best suited to weekend use in a 4-6 berth caravan, or for several days in a 2-4 berth caravan.
These great value solar kits are designed specifically for caravanners who wish to take advantage of free power from the sun to top up their 12V leisure batteries. Kits include polycrystalline framed solar panel, 8A regulator, cabling and a simple stand.
- 10A charge controller ensures your battery won't be overcharged.
- Cabling includes 3m cable, in-line connect plug and socket, in-line fuse, two crocodile clips, and six ring terminals.
- No soldering is required – all screw terminals and crimp connectors.
- Simple stand allows you to angle your panel to the sun to increase the power produced.
- Full illustrated instructions.
- 40W Yingli solar panel with high transmission glass front, aluminium frame, and weatherproof junction box with screw terminals.
- Panel includes bypass diodes to minimise the effect of shadows.
- Panel dimensions: 660 x 540 x 25mm, 4.3kg
- 25 year module power output warranty.
Please note, these panels are provided with a stand for easy (and quick) setup and not for permanent fixing. However, we recommend that you permanently mount the charge controller near the battery and leave it connected to the battery. You can then connect and disconnect the panel from the regulator. This protects the regulator from potential damage and reduces voltage losses from long cable runs.