60W Caravan Solar Power Kit
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|20W Caravan Solar Power Kit||05001CK01||20.00||525.0 x 350.0||£150.00||£6.25||Buy Now|
|30W Caravan Solar Power Kit||05001CK02||30.00||510.0 x 535.0||£185.00||£6.25||Buy Now|
|40W Caravan Solar Power Kit||05001CK03||40.00||660.0 x 540.0||£220.00||£6.25||Buy Now|
|60W Caravan Solar Power Kit||05001CK04||60.00||660.0 x 630.0||£285.00||£15.00||Buy Now|
Easy solar power for caravans! Our freestanding 60W solar panel kit contains all you need to keep your caravan battery topped up. The 60W Caravan Solar panel kit is useful for extended touring.
These great value solar kits are designed specifically for caravanners who wish to take advantage of free power from the sun to top up their 12V leisure batteries. Kits include polycrystalline framed solar panel, 8A regulator, cabling and a simple stand.
- 10A charge controller ensures your battery won't be overcharged.
- Comes with approx 3m cabling between panel and regulator, with waterproof connectors 3m from the regulator.
- Fused battery cables with ring connectors to fit to battery
- Quick disconnect between the regulator and the panel so that the panel can be stowed when not in use.
- No soldering or difficult wiring is required – we've done it all for you!
- Simple stand allows you to angle your panel to the sun to increase the power produced.
- Full illustrated instructions.
- 60W Yingli solar panel with high transmission glass front, aluminium frame, and weatherproof junction box with screw terminals.
- Panel includes bypass diodes to minimise the effect of shadows.
- Panel dimensions: 660 x 630 x 35mm, 6.5kg
- 25 year module power output warranty.
Please note, these panels are provided with a stand for easy (and quick) setup and not for permanent fixing. However, we recommend that you permanently mount the charge controller near the battery and leave it connected to the battery. You can then connect and disconnect the panel from the regulator. This protects the regulator from potential damage and reduces voltage losses from long cable runs.