Motorhome Solar Panel Kits
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|55W Motorhome Solar Panel Kit||05002MK03||55.00||668 x 545||£200.00||£6.25||Buy Now|
|115W Motorhome Solar Panel Kit||05002MK04||115.00||1015 x 668||£300.00||£15.00||Buy Now|
|175W Motorhome Solar Panel Kit||05002MK05||175.00||1485 x 668||£400.00||£25.00||Buy Now|
Solar power for your motorhome! These kits are designed to charge your motorhome, caravan or narrowboat 12V battery. They contain everything you need and are simple to install. Intended for permanent mounting on a flat roof, kits include monocrystalline framed solar panel, 10A regulator, cabling and mounting accessories. Full illustrated instructions.
- Victron solar panel with high transmission glass front, aluminium frame, and weatherproof junction box with screw terminals.
- Panel includes bypass diodes to minimise the effect of shadows.
- 25 year module power output and performance warranty.
- For size and power details please see indiviual kit information
- 10A regulator/charge controller ensures your battery won't be overcharged.
- Dimensions (mm): 133 x 70 x 33.5
- Weighs 150g
- 4 charging states, including PWM
- operates between -35 to 55 degrees C
- 5 year warranty
- Comes with approx 3m cabling between panel and regulator, with waterproof connectors 3m from the regulator.
- Fused battery cables with ring connectors to fit to battery
- No soldering or difficult wiring is required – we've done it all for you!
- Simple mounting brackets allow you to fix your panel to your motorhome roof.
- Anodized aluminum with stainless steel nuts, bolts and washers.
- Cable gland included with Sikaflex 70ml.
Please note, the solar panels in these kits are intended for permanent fixing.