175W Motorhome Solar Panel Kit
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|55W Motorhome Solar Panel Kit||05002MK03||55.00||668 x 545||£200.00||£6.25||Buy Now|
|115W Motorhome Solar Panel Kit||05002MK04||115.00||1015 x 668||£300.00||£15.00||Buy Now|
|175W Motorhome Solar Panel Kit||05002MK05||175.00||1485 x 668||£400.00||£25.00||Buy Now|
Solar power for motorhomes & caravans! This 175W kit is designed to charge your motorhome, caravan or narrowboat 12V battery. It contains everything you need and is simple to install. Intended for permanent mounting on a flat roof, kits include monocrystalline framed solar panel, 10A regulator, cabling and mounting accessories. Full illustrated instructions.
- 175W Victron solar panel with high transmission glass front, aluminium frame, and weatherproof junction box with screw terminals.
- Panel includes bypass diodes to minimise the effect of shadows.
- 25 year module power output and performance warranty.
- Heavy duty anodised aluminium frame provides high wind resistance and convenient mounting access.
- Panel dimensions: 1485 x 668 x 30mm, 11kg
- Rated 175W: 9.03A @ 19.4V
- 10A regulator/charge controller ensures your battery won't be overcharged.
- Dimensions (mm): 133 x 70 x 33.5
- Weighs 150g
- 4 charging states, including PWM
- operates between -40 to 85 degrees C
- 5 year warranty
- Comes with approx 3m cabling between panel and regulator, with waterproof connectors 3m from the regulator.
- Fused battery cables with ring connectors to fit to battery
- No soldering or difficult wiring is required – we've done it all for you!
- Simple mounting brackets allow you to fix your panel to your motorhome roof.
- Anodized aluminum with stainless steel nuts, bolts and washers
- Cable gland included with Sikaflex 70ml.
Please note, the solar panels in these kits are intended for permanent fixing.