130W Deluxe Solar Motorhome Kit
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|60W Deluxe Solar Motorhome Kit||05002DK03||60.00||770 x 660||£395.00||£15.00||Buy Now|
|90W Deluxe Solar Motorhome Kit||05002DK04||90.00||1010 x 660||£475.00||£15.00||Buy Now|
|130W Deluxe Solar Motorhome Kit||05002DK05||130.00||1470 x 680||£635.00||£25.00||Buy Now|
130W high specification kits are perfect for maintaining batteries in motorhomes. They come with everything you need for a straightforward, permanent installation on the flat roof of your motorhome. For example, each deluxe kit includes marine adhesive and stick-on mounts to reduce the number of holes in your roof. Also provided: Yingli polycrystalline framed solar panel, 10A regulator with monitor, cabling and glue mount accessories.
As the world's largest solar panel manufacturer Yingli's solar panels offer superb value for money. Yingli panels have a proven track record of quality and testing control so that every panel is made to the highest standard.
- 10 Amp Steca charge regulator ensures your battery won't be overcharged. (Displays battery voltage & current flowing).
- Comes with approx 4m cabling between panel and regulator, using waterproof Multicontact T3 connectors.
- Fused battery cables with ring connectors to fit to battery
- No soldering or difficult wiring is required – we've done it all for you!
- Simple glue mounting brackets allow you to fix your panel to your motorhome roof.
- White roof grommet with twin cable ports. (Use the marine adhesive for a water resistant seal).
- Yingli solar panel with high transmission glass front, aluminium frame, and weatherproof junction box with screw terminals.
- Panel dimensions: 1470 x 680 x 50mm, 16kg
- Rated 130W: 7.4A @ 17.5V
- Panel includes bypass diodes to minimise the effect of shadows.
- 25 year module power output warranty.