DZ Emergency Light
A freestanding emergency light with 18 ultrabright LEDs & a combined 3.2W solar panel & 2.6Ah battery. The LED lights are in an arm which pivots out from the side to give a powerful illumination and the light is switched on/off by a button near the grip handle.
Extra cables are included which means the solar panel will charge other devices too.
The panel comes with 4 suction cups to attach it to the inside of a window or windscreen. Alternatively you can remove the suckers, fit the brackets on to each side of the panel and it will stand on a table.
An LED indicator will tell you when the solar panel is charging. A removeable base is provided for the unit as well.
- Dimensions (mm): Solar panel - 310 x 260 x 11; Light with battery - 285 x 155 x 73
- Weight: Solar panel - 820g; Light with battery - 1.44kg
- Amorphous solar panel: 3.2W, 16.2V, 220mA
- Battery & light unit: 2.6A, 12V
- 3.1m solar panel to 2-pin SAE connector
- 2-pin SAE connector to emergency light
- 2-pin SAE connector to cigarette lighter plug
2-pin SAE connector to croc clips