- Solar Panel Kits For Houses
- Solar Inverters
- Design, Supply & Fit Services
- Rigid Solar Panels
- Flexible Panels
- Solar Batteries
- Solar Power Kits For Boats Caravans Motorhomes etc
- Solar Power Kits (off-grid) for Buildings, Projects etc
- Small Solar Panels
- Solar Garden
- Solar Accessories
- Solar Charge Controllers
- Solar Battery Chargers
- New Products
- General information
- Basics: Solar Panels
- Basics: Charge Controllers
- How To: Calculate Power Requirements
- How To: Size A System
- How To: Choose A Solar Panel
- How To: Test Your Solar Panel & Regulator
- Charging NiCad or NiMH batteries
- Something to inspire you!
- Motorhome Kit Ready Reckoner
- Winter battery maintenance
- Weather Widget
- Portable Solar Panels
- Guide to Inverters
- Caravan, Motorhome & Marine Accessories
- Electric Car Pump
- Battery back up
- commercial installs
- SOLARA M-SERIES - Extremely flat, walkable and semi bendable
Motorcycle Battery Charger Kits
Why do you need solar panel charging kits for motorbikes?
Motorbike batteries are generally quite small in size and capacity. They can run out of juice very quickly if they are not ridden and charged regularly (especially if you are a fair weather, weekends only biker).
Our solar powered 12V motorcycle battery charger kits will trickle charge the average bike battery so you don't need to worry about it going flat again.
To make things simpler, the chargers in these kits come with 2-pin SAE type connectors to fit to the existing battery connections on many motorbikes.