- Solar Panel Kits For Houses
- Solar Inverters
- Design, Supply & Fit Services
- Rigid Solar Panels
- Flexible Panels
- Solar Batteries
- Solar Power Kits For Boats Caravans Motorhomes etc
- Solar Power Kits (off-grid) for Buildings, Projects etc
- Small Solar Panels
- Solar Accessories
- Solar Charge Controllers
- Solar Battery Chargers
- New Products
- General information
- Basics: Solar Panels
- Basics: Charge Controllers
- How To: Calculate Power Requirements
- How To: Size A System
- How To: Choose A Solar Panel
- How To: Test Your Solar Panel & Regulator
- Charging NiCad or NiMH batteries
- Something to inspire you!
- Motorhome Kit Ready Reckoner
- Winter battery maintenance
- Weather Widget
- Portable Solar Panels
- Guide to Inverters
- Caravan, Motorhome & Marine Accessories
Foldable Solar Panels
A folding solar panel is ideal for trekking, cycling, kayakking and climbing expeditions.
They can be unfolded and strapped to your backpack with the re-inforced eyelets (and your bungie cord), so you can charge your electronics on the move.
Lightweight so they won't weigh you down and when you need to stow them they can easily be folded away.
There's no glass in these foldable solar panels so they are less fragile than rigid, framed panels, and they perform well under low light conditions. Weatherproof too with a canvas style backing.