Sunsport 6 solar charge regulator
Automatic nighttime shutdown with an intelligent design means that in the dark the Sunsport 6 uses absolutely zero power. Ideal for PV systems where efficiency is important. Boaters can leave it connected all winter without draining the batteries. Other controllers, which have a standby current draw, will drain the battery over the winter if they receive little or no solar input.
- Stylish design with many features.
- 6A controller
- Save up to 10% of the power from a 5 Watt module.
- Protection (PV & Battery), against short-circuit & reverse polarity, overload, over temperature & battery removal
- Can charge a completely discharged battery
- Regulation method: Low frequency On-Off series; Typical set points: Off: 14.1 Volts On: 13.3 Volts
- Extreme design -40 degrees to +70 degrees C
- Series design (not shunt)
- Reliable - 100% solid state
- No radio interference
- LED indicates charging
- Wall mountable; stainless steel mounting screws provided
- Solid aluminium case, completely sealed in epoxy potting
- Dimensions: 6.4 x 9.6 x 1.8 cm; 210g
- Battery consumption zero, 0.0 mA
- Typical solar consumption 8 mA daylight only, 3 mA without LED
For bulk orders we can customise voltage set-points, LED, and wire lead lengths