Eco Energy Dual Battery Solar Charge Regulator
Deisgned for boats and other recreational vehicles, this completely sealed solar regulator will charge two isolated batteries from one panel.
Automatic nighttime shutdown with an intelligent design means that in the dark the eco energy solar charger uses absolutely zero power. Ideal for PV systems where efficiency is important. Boaters can leave it connected all winter without draining the batteries. Other controllers, which have a standby current draw, will drain the battery over the winter if they receive little or no solar input.
- 10A 12V Solar Charge Controller
- Many innovations in a sleek new design.
- Save up to 10% of the power from a 5 Watt module..
- Protection (PV & Battery), against short-circuit & reverse polarity, overload, over temperature & battery removal
- Can charge a completely discharged battery
- Regulation method: Low frequency On-Off series type
- Typical set points: Off: 14.2 Volts On: 13.1 Volts (other set points available)
- Extreme design -40 degrees to +50 degrees C
- Series design (not shunt)
- Reliable - 100% solid state
- No radio interference
- Three LED status lights show solar on, battery charging, and battery full
- Wall mountable
- Stainless steel case, completely sealed in epoxy potting
- Dimensions: 8 x 14 x 4.5 cm; 440g
- Battery consumption zero, 0.0 mA
- Typical solar consumption 5mA daylight only, 1mA standby in daylight
For bulk orders we can customise voltage set-points, LED, and wire lead lengths
- Eco Energy Dual Battery 10A Solar Charge Controller