Blocking diodes to prevent power from leaking back into the solar panels at night.
An easy-to-install, high-efficiency blocking diode made in the shape of a fuse to fit into a standard fuse holder (included). These special low voltage drop schottky diodes can carry up to 5 amps. Perfect for many types of solar modules.
NOTE: The black stripe on the diode needs to be facing the charge controller in the +ve line of cable.
- Prevents power leaking back into solar modules at night
- Easy to install with crimp on fuse holder connections
- Max. Charging current (at 85 degrees C) 5 amps DC
- Low voltage drop - typically 0.3 volts at 5 amps
- Max. reverse voltage 40 volts
- Fuse holder crimp on wire size #16 to #12 AWG
- Weight: 6.6 grams
- Size (L x D): 3.175 x 0.635 cm
- Fuse Holder Size (L x D): 2-3/8 x 0.5 inches
- Extreme temperature range -40 degrees C to +85 degrees C (-40 degrees F to +185 degrees F)
- Solid brass ends
- 5 year warranty