Morningstar Sunsaver MPPT 15 solar charge regulator
MorningStar's SunSaver MPPT Solar Controller (A-REG-TS-TS 24V) is an advanced battery charge regulator for off-grid 12V and 24V PV systems, that allows you to charge a 12V or 24V battery from a high voltage panel
MPPT stands for Maximum Power Point Tracking. It runs an alogorithm that maximises the energy from a solar panel system and also operates load control which prevents overdischarge of the battery. Provides a means to use up to a 36V PV array to charge
either a 24V or 12V battery.
Rated at 15A (400W), these controllers are suitable for consumer and professional applications.
* low voltage disconnect facility
* for Gel, sealed, AGM & flooded battery types
* LED indicators and optional meter
* reverse polarity protection
* epoxy encapsulated for environmental protection
* dimensions: 169 x 64 x 73mm; 600g.
* 5-year warranty
* recognises multiple power peaks during shading
* prevents battery discharge at night. No need for blocking diode.