Caravan Solar Power Kit
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|20W Caravan Solar Power Kit||05001CK01||20.00||525.0 x 350.0||£150.00||£6.25||Buy Now|
|30W Caravan Solar Power Kit||05001CK02||30.00||510.0 x 535.0||£185.00||£6.25||Buy Now|
|40W Caravan Solar Power Kit||05001CK03||40.00||660.0 x 540.0||£220.00||£6.25||Buy Now|
|60W Caravan Solar Power Kit||05001CK04||60.00||660.0 x 630.0||£285.00||£15.00||Buy Now|
Easy solar power for caravans! Our freestanding solar panel kits contain all you need to keep your caravan battery topped up.
These great value solar kits are designed specifically for caravanners who wish to take advantage of free power from the sun to top up their 12V leisure batteries. Kits include polycrystalline framed solar panel, 10A regulator, cabling and a simple stand.
- 10 amp DZ Solar charge controller ensures your battery won't be overcharged.
- Simple stand allows you to angle your panel to the sun to increase the power produced.
- Strong cardboard box for panel storage.
- Full illustrated instructions.
- Yingli solar panel with high transmission glass front, aluminium frame, and weatherproof junction box with screw terminals.
- Panel includes bypass diodes to minimise the effect of shadows.
- 25 year module power output warranty.
Wiring for 20W, 30W & 40W kits
- Cabling includes 5m cable, in-line connect plug and socket, in-line fuse, two crocodile clips, and six ring terminals.
- No soldering is required – all screw terminals and crimp connectors.
Wiring for 60W kit
- Comes with approx 4m cabling between panel and regulator, with waterproof connectors 3m from the regulator.
- Fused battery cables with ring connectors to fit to battery
- Quick disconnect between the regulator and the panel so that the panel can be stowed when not in use.
- No soldering or difficult wiring is required – we've done it all for you!
Please note, these panels are provided with a stand for easy (and quick) setup and not for permanent fixing. However, we recommend that you permanently mount the charge controller near the battery and leave it connected to the battery. You can then connect and disconnect the panel from the regulator. This protects the regulator from potential damage and reduces voltage losses from long cable runs.
- Yingli Data Sheet