Powerfilm 60 Watt Rollable Solar Panel
Powerfilm R60 60 Watt Rollable Solar Panel
The Powerfilm R60 is a Solar Panel which is the ultimate portable solar solution for wet locations when you need to keep your small electronics powered-up, or to supply a trickle charge to the battery of a boat without worrying about the damp environment.
This Rollable solar panel is a great solution for boating, camping, or charging a 12V battery from solar in remote areas. Unlike other thin-film solar technologies, Powerfilm solar chargers do not need to be "sun soaked" after storage to produce peak power; you have critical power moment you need it.
Using the R60 Rollable solar panel:
- Simply unroll the solar panel with the solar material facing towards the sun.
- Power your device or charge your 12V battery by connecting to the solar panel using the female car charger adapter (RA-2) or 15' cord with O-ring connectors (both included).
What's in the package?
- 60 Watt Rollable solar panel
- Female car charger adapter
- 15' extension cord with O-ring terminals
- 12V battery charging
- Remote power - cell phone/smartphone, GPS
- Camp lighting
- Boating applications
- DC powered refrigeration units
- Tablet computers and cell phones (via car charging adapters)
- Operating Voltage: 15.4 Volts
- Power: 60 Watts
- Current: 3.6 Amps
- Unrolled (mm): 664 x 2186mm
- Unrolled (in): 26.14 x 86 inches
- Weight (kg): 1.816 kg
- Weight (lb): 4 lbs
Operating Voltage and Current are typical values when tested under load at AM 1.5 lighting conditions. Power performance may vary due to temperature, light spectrum and other effects (minimum 90% rated when new).