Product CategoriesNewsletter Subscription
Off Grid Solar Installations: Design, Supply & Fit Services
What off-grid installations can Select Solar carry out?
This would be long list and you, our customers, keep coming up with new ideas. You can see a few of them in our case studies. The main areas of installations that we carry out include the following:-
- Caravans & Motor Homes
- Holiday Homes
- Garages, sheds & barns
- Any out-building without mains supply
- CCTV Systems
- Off-grid home lighting projects
Who will do the installation work?
We only use Solar Engineers as installers. These are fully qualified electricians trained to carry out services involving solar panels, batteries, charge controllers etc. This means you'll have peace of mind that your solar project (on for example your caravan, boat or motor home) is in safe hands.
What happens next?
For an estimate, speak to one of our engineers on 01708 223 733 or click on the Contact me button, fill in the form and we'll contact you. After just a few questions we'll calculate and design your system for you. We'll need to know:
- Your project in broad terms (For example, you want to use solar power on your motor home).
- What devices you want to power
- How often you'll be using the devices and for how many hours per day.
- What seasons in the year the solar will be used.
- Space available for the solar panels
Why the questions?
As with any off-grid solar project, before you start you need to know what you want to achieve. In fact it is one of the most important stages of the project. Get it right and you'll have an efficient, cost effective system. Get it wrong and it won't do what you need it to!