Solar + Wind Power Station - 340w + FM910-4
Our 340W + FM910-4 Solar + Wind Power Station is a big step forward to achieving energy self-sufficiency in a domestic home, garage, holiday cottage, business or anywhere that would be affected by power cuts and the cost installing mains cable is very high. Within the kit you have all parts that you may require to start producing you own power within an hour of installation. It is very simple to construct and comes with full instructions.
The solar panel must be located outside and an aluminium stand is supplied to stand the panel firmly on the ground or a flat roof (the multi position rack allows you to achieve the optimum angle in all seasons). The 5m of extension cable runs to the battery and other equipment, first into the charge controller, then into the battery and finally through the inverter. You are essentially provided a mains wall socket to do with as you please. To run 12V appliances you can either run straight off the battery or purchase an additional 12V Socket.
The wind turbine must be mounted on the provided tower system with pole sections and guide wires. The turbine has a seperate controller which is connected direct to the battery bank. Both the solar and wind have intelligent controllers which allow simultaneous charging of the battery bank to keep your system going.
The 340w + FM910-4 kit provides on average 1360 watt hours per day from solar and 350 watt hours from wind. It can normally power appliances such as lawn mowers, power tools, vacuum and dual batter chargers etc for around 2-4 hours per day. If you wish to power larger appliances or run these for longer or during winter, please consider a larger station.
To get a better understanding of appliances that you can use with our powerstations, consider using our appliance wattage calculator (Excel speadsheet) for the smaller kits:
- Gives you the tools to achieve energy self sufficiency
- Easy to install kit without the need for any qualified persons
- Simple to disassemble and relocate
- Can provide power in areas where mains cannot reach
- Can be seen as an investment due to ever increasing energy prices
- JA Solar 340W Mono MBB Percium Half-Cell Black Frame MC4
- Multi Position Aluminium Rack (Please call if you require an alternative mounting system)
- Multi Contact 5m Single Core 4mm2 Extension Cable Pair with MC4 Connectors
- Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100/30 (12/24V)
- 2 x 1m Single Core 4mm2 Cable with M8 Crimps
- Victron 12V/110Ah AGM Deep Cycle Battery
- 1m Single Core 25mm2 Battery Cable with M8 Crimps
- 2 x 0.5m Single Core 25mm2 Battery Cable with M8/M10 Crimps
- 300A Battery isolator switch, 900A for 30 secs, 48 Volt, M10
- Victron Phoenix 1200VA - 12V DC Inverter with 240V AC UK Fixed Socket Outlet (Please let us know if you require a larger inverter)
- Rutland FM910-4 Furlmatic Wind Turbine 12V
- Tower and Rigging Kit 910 Series
- 10m Dual Core 2.5mm Cable with connectors
- HRSi Regulator 12/24V
- Wiring Diagram and User Manuals
- BF- JAM60S10 MR 320-340 Global EN 1000mm MC4
- EN-JA Solar Module Installation Manual Europe dept 01152020
- Land Tower Rigging Installation SM-412C 280121