1.54W Powerfilm PT15-150 (100mA @ 15.4V) mini solar panel
The especially rugged construction of these PowerFilm modules makes them ideal for hobby or OEM application where the panel is permanently outdoors and exposed to the elements
- UV stabilised surface with extra edge seal for weather protection
- tin-coated copper leads extend from the module.
- Coating the leads with an RTV silicon compound can provide a tightly sealed package.
- lightweight, thin and durable
- flexible enough to curve around an object 3 inches in diameter
- will not break if dropped
- range of sizes and power configurations available
- thin profile enables them to be easily integrated with devices for solar recharging or direct power
- Ideal for recharging AA, AA 6V and 2V batteries
- Simple to connect - just solder or crimp to the copper tape
- Power: 1.54W
- Current: 100mA
- Voltage: 15.4V
- Dimensions (mm): 270 x 175 (This is for the protective laminate. The panel sealed inside is slightly smaller)
- Weight (g):56.4
To protect the panel from the weather and UV, the module is encapsulated in ETFE/TPU.
- ETFE passes more than 90% of the UV light therefore is almost UV inert.
- TPU blocks the UV light around 400nm and is UV resistant.
With this UV resistant TPU layer, the panel’s lifetime is double to triple the standard few years it would have unprotected.