Select Solar Power Station - 300w
Our 300W Select Solar Power Station is a big step forward to achieving energy self-sufficiency in a domestic home, garage, holiday cottage, business or anywhere that would be affected by power cuts and the cost installing mains cable is very high. Within the kit you have all parts that you may require to start producing you own power within an hour of installation. It is very simple to construct and comes with full instructions.
The solar panel must be located outside and an aluminium stand is supplied to stand the panel firmly on the ground or a flat roof (the multi position rack allows you to achieve the optimum angle in all seasons). The 5m of extension cable runs to the battery and other equipment, first into the charge controller, then into the battery and finally through the inverter. You are essentially provided a mains wall socket to do with as you please. To run 12V appliances you can either run straight off the battery or purchase an additional 12V Socket.
The 300W kit provides up to 1500 watt hours per day and is suited for garages, workshops, stables, garden sheds, agricultural buildings and beach huts. It can normally power appliances such as lawn mowers, large power tools, vacuum and dual batter chargers etc for around 2-4 hours per day. If you wish to power larger appliances or run these for longer or during winter, please consider a larger station.
- Gives you the tools to achieve energy self sufficiency
- Easy to install kit without the need for any qualified persons
- Simple to disassemble and relocate
- Can provide power in areas where mains cannot reach
- Can be seen as an investment due to ever increasing energy prices
- Perlight 300W Mono Black Plus Series
- Multi Position Aluminium Rack (Please call if you require an alternative mounting system)
- Multi Contact 5m Extension Cable Pair with MC4 Connectors
- Victron Blue Solar MPPT 75/15 (12/24v)
- Haze AGM 12v 92Ah Battery
- Victron Phoenix 800VA - 12v DC Inverter with 240v AC UK Fixed Socket Outlet (Please call if you require a larger inverter)
- 2 x 1m Single Core 4mm2 Cable with M8 Crimps
- 2 x 1m Single Core 16mm2 Battery Cable with M8 Crimps
- Wiring Diagram