ASC20W solar charge regulator (No LED)
Uses less than1/10th the power of the industry average. The zero battery consumption at night saves lots of power, especially in systems that get covered in snow or need to last through prolonged overcast conditions. Almost all other charge regulators have a standby current draw that will drain the battery during poor light conditions.
- Perfect for telecommunications, solar powered parking meters and other small PV systems up to 20W.
- Save up to 10% of the power from a 5 Watt module.
- Protection (PV & Battery), against short-circuit & reverse polarity, overload, over temperature & battery removal
- Can charge a completely discharged battery
- Extreme design -40 degrees to +70 degrees C
- Series design (not shunt)
- Reliable - 100% solid state
- No radio interference
- LED indicates charging
- Wall mountable ABS plastic case
- Fully encapsulated in epoxy potting
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 7.0 x 3.1 cm; 34g
- Battery consumption zero, 0.0 mA
- Typical solar consumption 5 mA daylight only, 1 mA without LED
Ultra low consumption version (1mA during daylight only) with no LED available - please call us for details.
For bulk orders we can customise voltage set-points and wire lead lengths.
By Colin Pickett on 30th Nov -0001 of: ASC20W solar charge regulator (No LED)
Great product - top specification. Excellent safety features and high efficiency.