Deluxe Solar Motorhome Kits
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|130W Deluxe Solar Motorhome Kit||05002DK05||130.00||1470 x 680||£635.00||£15.00||Buy Now|
|60W Deluxe Solar Motorhome Kit||05002DK03||60.00||770 x 660||£395.00||£15.00||Buy Now|
|90W Deluxe Solar Motorhome Kit||05002DK04||90.00||1010 x 660||£475.00||£15.00||Buy Now|
These high specification kits are perfect for maintaining batteries in motorhomes. They come with everything you need for a straightforward, permanent installation on the flat roof of your motorhome. For example, each deluxe kit includes marine grade adhesive and stick-on mounts to reduce the number of holes in your roof, plus a regulator with a built-in monitor so you can keep track of how well your panels and battery are doing.
Kits contain: Yngli polycrystalline framed solar panel, 10A regulator with monitor, cabling and glue mount accessories.
- 10 Amp Steca charge regulator ensures your battery won't be overcharged. (Displays battery voltage & current).
- Approx 4m cabling between panel and regulator, with waterproof connectors 3m from the regulator.
- Fused battery cables with ring connectors to fit to battery
- No soldering or difficult wiring is required – we've done it all for you!
- Simple glue mounting brackets allow you to fix your panel to your motorhome roof.
- White roof grommet with twin cable ports. (Use the marine adhesive for a water resistant seal).
- Yingli solar panel with high transmission glass front, aluminium frame, and weatherproof junction box with screw terminals.
- Panel includes bypass diodes to minimise the effect of shadows.
- 25 year module power output warranty.
See individual kits for more details.