4A voltage controlled switch
Protecting a 12 volt battery from full discharge can help to prolong the battery's life, particularly lead-acid batteries which can be damaged if drained excessively.
This 4 Amp voltage switch provides battery discharge protection by cutting off the load circuit when the battery voltage falls below 12V. Once the battery is recharged to around 13.3V, the load circuit is switched back on again.
Typically used in conjunction with vehicle dataloggers & GPS tracking systems (which can malfunction with too low a voltage) and remote solar installations.
• Very low power consumption of 2.2mA and 0.15mA in Standby
• Protected (Input & Load) against short-circuit, reverse polarity & overload
• Reliable -100% solid state, quiet, completely sealed
• No radio interference
• Wall mountable ABS case with components fully encapsulated in epoxy resin
• Built in snubbing diode.
• 5 year warranty
• Manufactured with solar power
Max. input voltage 39 volts
Max. current (at 70 °C) 4 amps DC
18 gauge wire leads
Load switched On: 13.3 Volts
Load switched Off: 12.0 Volts
Temperature range: –40° to +70°C (-40° to +160°F)
Weight: 35 grams
Dimensions (mm): 38 x 70 x 31