Victron EasySolar Inverter/Charger with MPPT CC Range
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|Victron EasySolar 1600VA - 12V, 70A, MPPT 100/50||08006VT64||1200.00||745 x 214||£1217.65||£15.00||Buy Now|
|Victron EasySolar 1600VA - 24V, 40A, MPPT 100/50||08006VT65||1200.00||745 x 214||£1217.65||£15.00||Buy Now|
|Victron EasySolar 3000VA - 24V, 70A, MPPT 150/70||08006VT66||2200.00||810 x 258||£1786.16||£99.00||Buy Now|
|Victron EasySolar 3000VA - 48V, 35A, MPPT 150/70||08006VT67||2200.00||810 x 258||£1786.16||£99.00||Buy Now|
|Victron EasySolar 5000VA - 48V, 70A, MPPT 150/100||08006VT68||4000.00||877 x 328||£2883.88||£99.00||Buy Now|
Victron Inverter-Inverter/Charger Range
Victron offer a massive range of off-grid inverters and inverter/chargers all with a multiple of variations to meet any need.
The main variations are as follows:
- Victron Phoenix Inverter (Pure Sine Wave Inverter). True sine wave inverters with optimised efficiency without compromise in performance. Compact, lightweight and capable of supplying power, problem free to any load they feature high surge power.
- Victron Multi Inverter (Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger). They combine powerful true sine wave inverters, sophisticated battery chargers and a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure.
- Victron Multiplus Inverter (Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger with two AC Outputs). Two AC Outputs. The main output has no-break functionality to take over supply in event of mains failure or when generator is disconnected. The second output is live only when grid or generator is connected.
- Victron Quattro Inverter (Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger with two AC Outputs and two AC Inputs with integrated transfer switch). Two AC Inputs with integrated transfer switch. Allows connection to two independent AC sources such as grid & generator or two generators. The Quattro will automatically connect to the active source.
- Victron Easy Solar (Combination of MPPT Solar Charge Controller, Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger and AC Breakers for distribution). Ideal for small off-grid systems with loads such as lighting, computers, chargers, electronic appliances and small power appliances.
Manufacturers Warranty Applies