Victron EasySolar 1600VA - 24V, 40A, MPPT 100/50
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|Victron EasySolar 1600VA - 12V, 70A, MPPT 100/50||08006VT64||1200.00||745 x 214||£1217.65||£15.00||Buy Now|
|Victron EasySolar 1600VA - 24V, 40A, MPPT 100/50||08006VT65||1200.00||745 x 214||£1217.65||£15.00||Buy Now|
|Victron EasySolar 3000VA - 24V, 70A, MPPT 150/70||08006VT66||2200.00||810 x 258||£1786.16||£99.00||Buy Now|
|Victron EasySolar 3000VA - 48V, 35A, MPPT 150/70||08006VT67||2200.00||810 x 258||£1786.16||£99.00||Buy Now|
|Victron EasySolar 5000VA - 48V, 70A, MPPT 150/100||08006VT68||4000.00||877 x 328||£2883.88||£99.00||Buy Now|
Victron EasySolar, an all-in-one solar power solution. These combine an MPPT solar charge controller, an inverter/charger and AC breakers for distribution all in one enclosure. Easy to install with minimal wiring.
Ideal for small off-grid systems with loads such as lighting, computers, chargers, electronic appliances and small power appliances.
- Up to three strings of PV can be connected to the three sets of MC4 connectors
- The MultiPlus Compact and MPPT charge controller share the battery cables for power. The batteries can be charged by solar power via a MPPT charge controller and/or AC power through the inverter/charger from either the grid or a generator
- AC Distribution, distribution consists of an RCD and four AC outputs which are protected by two 10A and two 16A breakers. One 16A output is controlled by the AC input, it will only switch on when the grid/genset is available
- Power assist protects the utility grid or generator supply from being overloaded by adding extra inverter power when required
- Several software programs are available to configure the system from a grid interactive system or a stand-alone applications. Please follow the link for more information: https://www.victronenergy.nl/support-and-downloads/software
- 5 years warranty