BlueSolar 45W - 12V Poly Panel
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|BlueSolar 20W - 12V Poly Panel||06002VT11||20.00||440 x 350||£28.98||£6.25||Buy Now|
|BlueSolar 30W - 12V Poly Panel||06002VT12||30.00||655 x 350||£35.99||£6.25||Buy Now|
|BlueSolar 45W - 12V Poly Panel||06002VT17||45.00||668 x 425||£52.80||£6.25||Buy Now|
|BlueSolar 60W - 12V Poly Panel||06002VT13||60.00||668 x 545||£58.58||£6.25||Buy Now|
|BlueSolar 90W - 12V Poly Panel||06002VT14||90.00||780 x 668||£85.98||£15.00||Buy Now|
|BlueSolar 115W - 12V Poly Panel||06002VT15||115.00||1015 x 668||£102.98||£15.00||Buy Now|
|BlueSolar 175W - 12V Poly Panel||06002VT16||175.00||1480 x 668||£157.98||£25.00||Buy Now|
|BlueSolar 270W - 20V Poly Panel||06002VT19||270.00||1640 x 992||£202.98||£25.00||Buy Now|
|BlueSolar 330W - 24V Poly Panel||06002VT18||330.00||1956 x 992||£266.75||£25.00||Buy Now|
Victron BlueSolar Polycrystalline panels are manufactured to the same high standards of all Victron equipment. The BlueSolar panels are designed to provide power to off-grid, domestic, motorhomes and boat systems, providing great performance in low-light and minimizing losses in shaded areas. The panels range from 20 watts up to 330 watts.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- Low voltage to temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shading.
- Sealed, waterproof and multifunctional junction box gives a high level of safety.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting or bespoke systems.
- Highest quality tempered glass provides enhanced impact resistance.
- Pre wired with MC4 connectors for panels of 90 watts or higher.
- 25 Year warranty on the power output and performance.
- Weight: 3.1kg
- Rating: 45W @ 19.1V, 2.36A