12V, 14Ah Victron AGM Deep Cycle Battery
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|12V, 8Ah Victron AGM Deep Cycle Battery||08003VT01||96.00||151 x 65||£20.99||£6.25||Buy Now|
|12V, 14Ah Victron AGM Deep Cycle Battery||08003VT02||168.00||151 x 98||£39.98||£6.25||Buy Now|
|12V, 22Ah Victron AGM Deep Cycle Battery||08003VT03||264.00||181 x 77||£54.98||£15.00||Buy Now|
|12V, 38Ah Victron AGM Deep Cycle Battery||08003VT04||456.00||197 x 165||£119.99||£15.00||Buy Now|
|12V, 60Ah Victron AGM Deep Cycle Battery||08003VT05||720.00||229 x 138||£139.99||£15.00||Buy Now|
|12V, 66Ah Victron AGM Deep Cycle Battery||08003VT06||792.00||258 x 166||£189.98||£15.00||Buy Now|
|12V, 90Ah Victron AGM Deep Cycle Battery||08003VT08||1080.00||350 x 167||£204.98||£15.00||Buy Now|
|12V, 110Ah Victron AGM Deep Cycle Battery||08003VT09||1320.00||330 x 171||£249.98||£15.00||Buy Now|
|12V, 130Ah Victron AGM Deep Cycle Battery||08003VT10||1560.00||410 x 176||£289.98||£25.00||Buy Now|
|12V, 165Ah Victron AGM Deep Cycle Battery||08003VT11||1980.00||485 x 172||£379.99||£25.00||Buy Now|
|12V, 220Ah Victron AGM Deep Cycle Battery||08003VT12||2640.00||522 x 238||£459.98||£25.00||Buy Now|
|6V, 240Ah Victron AGM Deep Cycle Battery||08003VT13||1440.00||320 x 176||£279.98||£25.00||Buy Now|
|12V, 240Ah Victron AGM Deep Cycle Battery||08003VT14||2880.00||522 x 240||£469.99||£25.00||Buy Now|
Victron AGM Deep Cycle 12V, 14Ah (C20)
Cycle design life: 400 cycles at 80% discharge, 600 cycles at 50% discharge, 1500 cycles at 30% discharge
- VRLA technology - VRLA stands for Valve Regulated Lead Acid, which means that the batteries are sealed. Gas will escape through the safety valves only in case of overcharging or cell failure. VRLA batteries are maintenance free for life.
- Sealed (VRLA) AGM Batteries - AGM stands for Absorbent Glass Mat. In these batteries the electrolyte is absorbed into a glass-fibre mat between the plates by capillary action. AGM batteries are more suitable for short-time delivery of high currents than gel batteries.
- Low Self-Discharge - Victron VRLA batteries can be stored during long periods of time without recharge. The rate of self-discharge is less than 2% per month at 20°C. The self-discharge doubles for every increase in temperature by 10°C. Victron VRLA batteries can therefore be stored for up to a year without recharging, if kept under cool conditions.
- Exceptional Deep Discharge Recovery - Victron VRLA batteries have exceptional discharge recovery, even after deep or prolonged discharge. Nevertheless repeatedly deep and prolonged discharge has a very negative effect on the service life of all lead acid batteries, Victron batteries are no exception.
- Compliant with both CE and UL specifications in ABS fireproof containers and come with Victron's 2 year world-wide warranty.