12V, 170Ah Victron AGM Super Cycle Battery (M8)
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|12V, 15Ah Victron AGM Super Cycle Battery||08003VT26||180.00||151 x 100||£38.99||£6.25||Buy Now|
|12V, 25Ah Victron AGM Super Cycle Battery (M5)||08003VT27||300.00||171 x 77||£54.98||£15.00||Buy Now|
|12V, 38Ah Victron AGM Super Cycle Battery (M5)||08003VT28||456.00||267 x 77||£109.98||£15.00||Buy Now|
|12V, 60Ah Victron AGM Super Cycle Battery (M5)||08003VT29||720.00||224 x 138||£144.98||£15.00||Buy Now|
|12V, 100Ah Victron AGM Super Cycle Battery (M6)||08003VT30||1200.00||260 x 168||£269.99||£15.00||Buy Now|
|12V, 125Ah Victron AGM Super Cycle Battery (M8)||08003VT31||1500.00||330 x 171||£334.98||£25.00||Buy Now|
|12V, 170Ah Victron AGM Super Cycle Battery (M8)||08003VT32||2040.00||336 x 172||£419.99||£25.00||Buy Now|
|12V, 230Ah Victron AGM Super Cycle Battery (M8)||08003VT33||2760.00||532 x 207||£569.99||£25.00||Buy Now|
Victron AGM Super Cycle 12V, 170Ah (M8) (C20)
Cycle design life: 300 cycles at 100% discharge, 700 cycles at 60% discharge, 1000 cycles at 40% discharge
We recommend the Super Cycle battery for applications where an occasional discharge to 100% depth of discharge (DoD), or frequent discharge to 60-80% DoD is expected.
- The AGM Super Cycle batteries are the result of recent battery electrochemistry developments. The paste of the positive plates is less sensitive to softening, even in case of repeated 100% discharge of the battery, and new additives to the electrolyte reduce sulfation in case of deep discharge.
- VRLA technology - VRLA stands for Valve Regulated Lead Acid, which means that the batteries are sealed. Gas will escape through the safety valves only in case of overcharging or cell failure. VRLA batteries are maintenance free for life.
- Low Self-Discharge - Victron VRLA batteries can be stored during long periods of time without recharge. The rate of self-discharge is less than 2% per month at 20°C. The self-discharge doubles for every increase in temperature by 10°C. Victron VRLA batteries can therefore be stored for up to a year without recharging, if kept under cool conditions.
- Exceptional 100% DoD performance Tests have shown that the Super Cycle battery does withstand at least three hundred 100% DoD cycles. The two hours rest period during the test in a discharged condition will damage most batteries within 100 cycles, but not the Super Cycle battery.
- Victron super cycle batteries are supplied with Faston-tab terminals from 12.5Ah - 15Ah, M5 drilled insert terminals from 25Ah - 60Ah, M6 drilled insert terminals for the 100Ah battery and M8 drilled insert terminals from 125Ah - 230Ah. The batteries are compliant with both CE and UL specifications in ABS fireproof containers and come with Victron's 2 year world-wide warranty.