115W Dual Battery Motorhome Kit
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|115W Dual Battery Motorhome Kit||05002DB04||115.00||1015 x 668||£335.00||£15.00||Buy Now|
|175W Dual Battery Motorhome Kit||05002DB05||175.00||1485 x 668||£435.00||£25.00||Buy Now|
This solar power kit includes a dual battery controller to charge the primary and the leisure batteries in your motorhome. Each battery is charged independently of the other. The controller prevents overcharging yet uses no power in standby mode.
The kit includes an 115W solar panel, 20A dual controller, mounting brackets, fixings, cable gland and sealant. (Batteries are not included).
Simple to install. The fixing kit is for permanently mounting the solar panel on the flat roof of your motorhome or narrowboat (or caravan if you have two leisure batteries in use).
These panels are fitted with high transmission glass and bypass diodes, which means they make the most of sunlight and minimise the effect of shadows.
- 20A Victron-PWM 12/24V DUO Battery Solar Controller
- 115W High power monocrystalline framed Victron solar panel with a weatherproof junction box & screw terminals
- Panel dimensions: 1015 x 668 x 30mm, Weight: 8kg
- Rating: 6.04A @ 19.0V
- Multi Contact 3m extension cable pair with MC4 connectors
- 2 x 1m fused battery cable with ring connectors to fit to the batteries
- Simple mounting brackets, cable gland and 70ml Sikaflex sealant
- Full illustrated instructions with no soldering or difficult wiring needed
- 25 year module power output and performance warranty