40W Motorhome Solar Panel Kit
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|40W Motorhome Solar Panel Kit||05002MK02||40.00||770 x 660||£250.00||£15.00||Buy Now|
|60W Motorhome Solar Panel Kit||05002MK03||60.00||660 x 630||£300.00||£15.00||Buy Now|
|90W Motorhome Solar Panel Kit||05002MK04||90.00||1010 x 660||£395.00||£15.00||Buy Now|
|120W Motorhome Kit with Panels and Y Connect Cables||05002MK06||120.00||£575.00||£25.00||Buy Now|
|130W Motorhome Solar Panel Kit||05002MK05||130.00||1470 x 680||£585.00||£25.00||Buy Now|
Solar power for motorhomes & caravans! This 40W kit is designed to charge your motorhome, caravan or narrowboat 12V battery. It contains everything you need and is simple to install. Intended for permanent mounting on a flat roof, kits include polycrystalline framed solar panel, 10A regulator, cabling and mounting accessories. Full illustrated instructions.
As the world's largest solar panel manufacturer Yingli's solar panels offer superb value for money. Yingli panels have a proven track record of quality and testing control so that every panel is made to the highest standard.
- 40W Yingli solar panel with high transmission glass front, aluminium frame, and weatherproof junction box with screw terminals.
- Panel includes bypass diodes to minimise the effect of shadows.
- 25 year module power output warranty.
- Heavy duty anodised aluminium frame provides high wind resistance and convenient mounting access.
- Dimensions: 660 x 540 x 25mm; 4.3kg
- Rated 40W: 2.3A @ 17.5V
- 10A EPHC regulator/charge controller ensures your battery won't be overcharged.
- Dimensions (mm): 140 x 88 x 124
- Weighs 250g
- 4 charging states, including PWM
- operates between -35 to 55 degrees C
- 1 year warranty
- Comes with approx 4m cabling between panel and regulator, with waterproof connectors 3m from the regulator.
- Fused battery cables with ring connectors to fit to battery
- No soldering or difficult wiring is required – we've done it all for you!
- Simple mounting brackets allow you to fix your panel to your motorhome roof.
- Anodized aluminum with stainless steel nuts, bolts and washers
- Cable gland with Sikaflex adhesive included
Please note, the solar panels in these kits are intended for permanent fixing.